These are scary times, friends. But it is in times like these that we most need to find ways to connect, we most need to find joy amid fear, we most need to remind ourselves that even separated by distance, we are united by love.
Here’s how we are going to be adapting to the current crisis here at Eutopia Rising:
- Until further notice, we are cancelling or postponing all in-person workshops, parties, and other events. This will last at least through the end of March, at which point we will evaluate the situation and make another choice moving forward.
- Eutopia Rising’s full focus as a collective is now on uniting community through online channels and mobilizing mutual aid through this crisis. The only event we are still planning for right now is the Shared Horizon Virtual Variety Show.
- Horizon will primarily be used as a dropoff/rally point for transport of necessary supplies, and as the studio headquarters for our live streaming events, pending the current city guidance on travel and movement.
- If you would like to stay connected to what we currently have going on, we encourage you to join us on the Eutopia Rising Community Discord. We are gathering there to share support and cute pics of ourselves and to plan our next moves.
- If you would like to support the continued work of our brave crew of voluntqueers, please consider contributing to our Patreon campaign.
We will survive this scary time, and we are going to do it together.